How to install ODL Add-On Blinds
ODL Add-On Blinds for Doors are designed to install quickly and easily over the door glass in your existing exterior door. You'll need just a screwdriver to install the blinds unit on raised frame doors; if you're installing on flush frame doors, you'll need a screwdriver and a drill.
Watch the video to determine your doorglass frame type.
Installation steps for raised frame doors
1. Loosen corner screws on the existing door frame
2. Install provided spacers and top brackets, and tighten screws
3. Hang the unit on the top brackets
4. Lock the unit's two side clips
Installation steps for flush frame doors
1. Level bracket above the witness line of frame
2. Drill pilot holes and screw top bracket into the door
3. Hang the unit on the top bracket
4. Secure lower corners to the door using the unit's peel-off adhesive pads