Information we collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
- Request services, support, quotes, or information;
- Participate in surveys or other promotional activities;
- Subscribe to (e)newsletters, promotional materials, or other media and/or materials;
- Use the "contact us" feature on our website.
Information we may request includes your name, email address, home address, telephone number, age, gender, and purchasing data.
We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, preferences, and favorites. Forms that you may fill in will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with ODL, information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other ODL resources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Deliver the services and support, or carry out, the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as information about products and services available from ODL and its affiliates, promotional offers and surveys;
- Communicate with you in response to your submissions to us;
- Customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Personal information collected may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which ODL or its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities; and by using ODL products and services (including our website), you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Anonymous information tracked (i.e. "nonpersonal information" such as an IP address or activity on our website) will only be used for advertising and marketing purposes. Such anonymous information is not tied to any particular individual and cannot be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a specific person.
Disclosing personal information
We may share your personal information with corporate affiliates to carry out transactions you request, or to make our business or that of our corporate affiliates more responsive to your needs, which includes our corporate affiliates providing you with information about ODL products and services. We may also disclose your personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; or if ODL reasonably believes it is necessary to protect ODL, its customers, or the public.
In addition, we may share your personal information to carry out transactions you request with entities that perform functions on behalf of ODL or help ODL or our affiliates to customize, analyze, and/or improve our communication or relationship with you. This may include requests relating to ODL and ODL-branded products or services. We will only share your information with entities who share ODL's commitment to protecting your personal information. Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent.
Collection and use of children's personal information
This website is not for use by children (i.e. individuals under the age of 18). ODL takes children's privacy seriously, and consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), we do not knowingly request or accept personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) through our websites. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided information to ODL through our websites, we will not use or disclose that individual's information for any purpose unless required to do so by law.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to or pop-ups with contents of other websites. Such links are provided as a resource only, and unless otherwise indicated, ODL is not endorsing or indicating an affiliation with those third parties or third-party websites.
If you have questions regarding the ODL Add-On Blinds website or our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us.